Cisco Bug: CSCvs59936 - Creating local CPL rule not possible with zone which has & in name
Jun 10, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Unable to add new rule for call policy. Getting error message:<br> XML invalid.:<br> EntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: Conditions: Creating a rule with Source type Zone and the selected zone name as & in the name.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases