Cisco Bug: CSCvs58088 - TPS failing to process API commands after Jan. 1 2020
Sep 23, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Server
- Cisco TelePresence Server on Virtual Machine
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Conductor will no longer be able to manage Telepresence Servers after Jan. 1 2020 and show the error below on the conference bridge page and thus calls will not connect: "Error configuring bridge for multiparty licensing: error="Unable to establish a trusted connection" Conditions: -Multi-party Licensing is enabled. -If either the Conductor or Telepresence Server is rebooted -If Licensing mode is toggled between Multiparty to Screen license.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases