Cisco Bug: CSCvs54539 - Removing the AUX core directly, does not remove the Upstream configs at RPD
Aug 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: A stale entry is observed in "cable rpd". And the corresponding TLV is not sent to the RPD. Conditions: The command "no cable OOB" for 55D1_US will not throw any error, but the entries are not cleared in RPD bind. So a stale entry is observed in the RPD after the command.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases