Cisco Bug: CSCvs50982 - Prime Infrastructure dashlets may not display a high-speed interface's speed value properly
Jan 22, 2020
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure
- Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prime Infrastructure dashlets may not display an ASA device's high-speed interface's speed value properly. For 10 Gig interfaces with no speed settings, the dashlets may show the ASA sub-interface speeds as 4294.97Mbps. Conditions: Device running with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases