Cisco Bug: CSCvs48567 - 9800: Not able to delete a client using snmp oid bsnMobileStationDeleteAction
Oct 09, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Client is not deauthenticated from 9800 after you run the SNMP query. The client record still appears on 9800 Conditions: Trying to deauthenticate wireless clients from a c9800 WLC by using snmpset to the OID bsnMobileStationDeleteAction (220.127.116.11.4.1.1418.104.22.168.1.22).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases