Cisco Bug: CSCvs47903 - FDM panel for RA VPN "View configuration" button, DNS is shown as "none"
Apr 14, 2020
- Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4600
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When having an existing configuration for RA VPN, DNS group is shown as "none" even if we are using one. This happens when we go to the configuration by clicking on the RA VPN section "view configuration" from the dashboard on FDM GUI Conditions: RA VPN config in place Modifying it by going through the principal dashboard under "view configuration" of RA VPN TAB.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases