Cisco Bug: CSCvs46484 - Standby RP2 crashes on ASR1009-X due to bulk sync in l2fib.
Aug 25, 2020
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4321 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco 4331 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ASR 1002-X Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-X Router
- Cisco 4351 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco ISR 4000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco ISR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: standby RP2 is not coming up. Conditions: 1， When there is more than 38 member ports or EVPN peers in one Bridge-domain. 2， When the secondary RP is bootup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases