Cisco Bug: CSCvs42093 - UCS HUU upgrade causes Intel X710 Drivers to stop functioning
Mar 30, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
X12.5.5 X12.5.6 X8.11.4
Symptom: Upgrade the X710 network firmware on UCS by HUU (Host Upgrade Utility) to HUU 4.0(4c) or newer release version, the network connection on Expressway application on CE1200 no longer works. Downgrade the HUU to HUU 4.0(4b) won't fix the network connectivity issue. Conditions: Upgrade UCS firmware by HUU (Host Upgrade Utility) to HUU 4.0(4c) or newer release version.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases