Cisco Bug: CSCvs41616 - 702 SIT - I2C_ERR flooded on the console after removing fan tray in the Stelvio.
Sep 24, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Router
Known Affected Releases
Release-note Symptom: I2C error flooded after removing one fan tray in stelvio setup. Conditions: I2C error flooded after removing one fan tray in stelvio setup.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases