Cisco Bug: CSCvs40419 - D31 UMP: Prof Mgmt Downgrade IUC may skip next IUC when IUC-Override configured
Sep 29, 2020
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When using OFDMA Profile Management Downgrade and the controller configuration includes data-iuc override bands, the Downgrade IUC selected may skip data-iucs that don't have the same override bands as the Current IUC. It will skip that band and instead choose an IUC with a similarly configured override band. The problem doesn't exist if override bands are not used, or if he same override band is applied to all data IUCs. Conditions: OFDMA Profile Management downgrade feature is being used and data-iuc override regions configured on some of the data-iucs.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases