Cisco Bug: CSCvs39617 - 8831 phones have robotic audio in third-party IVR
Apr 03, 2020
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Unified IP Conference Phone 8831
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When the customer dials into conference bridge and press the key based on voice prompts. Then first few seconds audio heard in 8831 phone is robotic. Conditions: If IVR need to combine 2 sentences, 8831 did not add that silence packets between them and finally cause a 'long pause' in RTP stream which caused the audio robotic.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases