Cisco Bug: CSCvs35646 - 9800 deleting client entry upon receiving 2nd DHCP Ack from the DHCP server
Jan 14, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-40 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-C Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-L-F Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-80 Wireless Controller
- Cisco Catalyst 9800-CL Wireless Controller for Cloud
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: 9800 deleting client entry upon receiving 2nd DHCP Ack from the DHCP server Conditions: Details of the Scenario: 9800 with 16.12.1sES1 Image with AP4800 in Local mode. SVI with 2 ip-helper addresses say IP1 & IP2 DHCP Server running on both IP1 and IP2 with exact same DHCP pool Customer has info block.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases