Cisco Bug: CSCvs33297 - SSL Rekey Interval is labeled on "seconds" when it should be on "minutes"on FTD managed by FDM.
Aug 26, 2020
- Cisco Firepower NGFW
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4600
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco AMP 7150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When going: FDM -> RA VPN -> Edit Group Policy -> Advanced -> AnyConnect -> SSL Rekey Interval is labeled seconds. Should be minutes. Conditions: FTD managed by the on-box solution FDM.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases