Cisco Bug: CSCvs33139 - Ports not closed/freed when the connection initiation fails
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The ports on 3rd party compliance server stay occupied although there are no successful connections made using EventBroker API. Conditions: Use of EventBroker API for IM and Presence for integration with 3rd party compliance server, which is part of jCore library.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases