Cisco Bug: CSCvs32872 - traceroute udp pakcet get dropped on SPP on NCS560 when RSP1 is active
Jan 17, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: MPLS traceroute UDP packet dropped on the router, and no response( ICMP time-exceeded) is generated Conditions: When RSP1 is active and the UDP packet has MPLS TTL as 255.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases