Cisco Bug: CSCvs32339 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in curl expat krb5 openldap openssl sqlite
Jun 17, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 12.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2018-20346, CVE-2018-20217, CVE-2018-20506, CVE-2016-9952, CVE-2016-9953, CVE-2019-5436, CVE-2018-20843, CVE-2019-13565, CVE-2019-13057, CVE-2019-16168, CVE-2019-5482, CVE-2019-1547, CVE-2019-1563, CVE-2019-15903, CVE-2017-17740 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases