Cisco Bug: CSCvs29461 - cBR-8 with CBR-LC-8D31-16U31 line card rejects VoD UDP stream with source port 0
Dec 25, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The cBR-8 with CBR-LC-8D31-16U31 line card is not setting up Video on Demand (VoD) streams which are pre-encrypted by a Netcrypt Bulk Encryptor. Conditions: Unicast stream with UDP source port 0. The Netcrypt Bulk Encryptor sends streams with UDP source port 0. Port 0 is a reserved port for UDP.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases