Cisco Bug: CSCvs29026 - Multiple Vulnerabilities in linux kernel
Jan 14, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This product includes Third-party Software that is affected by the vulnerabilities identified by the following Common Vulnerability and Exposures (CVE) IDs: CVE-2019-19076, CVE-2019-19072, CVE-2019-19071, CVE-2019-19075, CVE-2019-19074, CVE-2019-19062, CVE-2019-19061, CVE-2019-19063, CVE-2019-19065, CVE-2019-19064, CVE-2019-19056, CVE-2019-19055, CVE-2019-19057, CVE-2019-19059, CVE-2019-19058, CVE-2019-19066, CVE-2019-19070, CVE-2019-19068, CVE-2019-19050, CVE-2019-19052, CVE-2019-19051, CVE-2019-19054, CVE-2019-19053, CVE-2019-19037, CVE-2019-19039, CVE-2019-19036 This bug was opened to address the potential impact on this product. Conditions: Device with default configuration.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases