Cisco Bug: CSCvs27832 - Cluster replication error: There was an error during automatic replication of configuration
Jan 23, 2020
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: This cluster replication alarm raised from each slave node due to issue on synchronize the banner file which one of CDB replication. Conditions: Cluster deployment and slave node(s) fail to complete the synchronization the banner file which one of CDB replication.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases