Cisco Bug: CSCvs21705 - admin user is not authorized to access the device routing configuration inside the domain.
Jul 01, 2020
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4600
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco AMP 8150
Known Affected Releases
6.4.0 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 6.5.0 6.6.0
Symptom: when trying to access device routing configuration inside the domain, getting "Error 403: Forbidden You have tried to access a page that is forbidden. Click here to return to the home page ." error Conditions: FMC running 6.4 in multi-domain.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases