Cisco Bug: CSCvs21203 - SIT 702 - NCS560 - FAN HotSwap Temp stuck at -759 after Fan tray remove and add
Sep 02, 2020
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Series Routers
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 560 Router
Known Affected Releases
Release-note Symptom: Invalid value ( 0 or negative) for HotSwap sensor resultant from FAN OIR. sysadmin-vm:0_RP0# show environment | i HotSwap Wed Dec 11 08:21:00.627 UTC+00:00 ! HotSwap Temp -759 -10 -5 0 100 110 120 ! HotSwap VOUT 0 10560 11040 12960 13440 HotSwap IOUT 6296 This is a cosmetic display issue, it has no impact on the service. Conditions: After removing and inserting the fan tray.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases