Cisco Bug: CSCvs15808 - VRRPv3 failing on port-channel sub-interface.
Oct 19, 2020
- Cisco 2600 Series Multiservice Platforms
- Cisco 1000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3650 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9800 Series Wireless Controllers
- Cisco 4000 Series Integrated Services Routers
- Cisco Catalyst 9200 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 9600 Series Switches
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: VRRPv3 and VRRPv2 does not work as expected on a sub-interfaces on Port-channel after fail-over: - VRRPv3 - works fine only on the very 1st sub-interface configured. Issue is seen for Subsequent interfaces added. - VRRPv2 - works fine on all sub-interfaces except the last one. Conditions: VRRPv3 failover to Backup on a port-channel / etherchannel.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases