Cisco Bug: CSCvs13915 - UCCX prompt manager service goes in to 'partial' when the prompts are being synchronized.
Jan 09, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6(2)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.6(2)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Prompt Manager in subscriber goes into the partial state when the uploaded/saved prompts from the publisher are being synchronized to the subscriber. There is no service interruption whatsoever with this situation and the Prompt Manager usually comes back to in-service within a second. It might get delayed a bit if the HA is configured on WAN and the frequency of saving call recordings as prompts is unusually high. Conditions: Upload a new prompt or save a call recording as prompt in publisher
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases