Cisco Bug: CSCvs08932 - pnp restart is not sent to NFVIS from MSX after successful deletion of site, var:VBRANCH_DEVICE_TYP
May 01, 2020
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator
- Cisco Managed Services Accelerator 3.7
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: PnP reset was not being sent by SD-Branch when option was enabled in day-0 file. Conditions: Deploy a site successfully and delete the site and redeploy. The template should be passing the"VBRANCH_DEVICE_TYPE" as variable, then you will hit this issue.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases