Cisco Bug: CSCvs06531 - CAR Migration fails when upgraded from 11.5 to 12.5
Sep 01, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 12.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Migration of entire CAR DB records failed, when CUCM is upgraded from 11.5 to 12.5 Conditions: When the CAR DB table like tbl_billing_data, has records with the following regular expression pattern '([\\-.a-zA-Z0-9]?)' , then the migration of entire CAR DB records fails. Issue is seen when upgrade is done from 11.5 to 12.5, 11.5 to 14.0, 12.5 to 14.0. Issue is not observed when 10.5 to 11.5 upgrade or any L1 upgrade.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases