Cisco Bug: CSCvs06395 - admin command hangs as aaad is shut down because of accessing a corrupted file.
Jun 18, 2020
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5001
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5002
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5011
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Users cannot log into admin plane via "admin" command Conditions: confd-aaa-audit.log file corruption happened, and also log rotation couldn't rotate the file.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases