Cisco Bug: CSCvs04225 - Processnode update failing in 12.x
Jul 21, 2020
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 12.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 12.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When adding the Node2, error "Failed to update". When deleting Node2 "No DELETE permission for processnode" Conditions: Login to CCX Administration; - Under System/Server : Delete Node2 Entry or Add Node2 Entry Mentioned error occurred accordingly.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases