Cisco Bug: CSCvs02038 - BGP Loss of RPKI Table
Sep 17, 2020
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: BGP RPKI table empty, which cause all prefixes on the affected router would be in RPKI "Not Found" state Conditions: BGP Router receive a "No Data Available" Error Report PDU from RPKI cache server. %BGP-4-BGP_RPKI_ERROR_MESSAGE: BGP received an RPKI Error Report PDU from rpki server <ip-address>/<port> No Data Available hex dump ...
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases