Cisco Bug: CSCvr97778 - FTD registration cert is revoked on Standby FMC which is causing devices in pending registration.
Sep 09, 2020
- Sourcefire Defense Center
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco NGIPS Virtual Appliance
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4500
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 1000
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 4000
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2000
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FMC HA: Standby FMC shows pending device registration on HA page. FMC HA health would be a "warning" with status message "Local FMC has fewer devices registered". Conditions: Database sync is in good state. But few devices are not registered on Standby FMC. But all these devices are registered on Active FMC.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases