Cisco Bug: CSCvr96638 - Proxy remote peer connection doesn't reflect actual state.
Sep 01, 2020
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CallManager)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 10.5
- Cisco Unity Connection Version 10.5
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager Session Management Edition
Known Affected Releases
10.5(2) 10.5(2.10000.5) 11.5(1.10000.6) 12.0(1.10000.10) 12.5(1.10000.22)
Symptom: Proxy remote peer connection doesn't reflect actual state. Conditions: CCM 10.5.2.16901-1 Depending on how the TFTP service connection is reset, i.e which remote peer it is (primary or secondary) the remote node may not appear in the list of connections.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases