Cisco Bug: CSCvr96338 - NCS RELOADS DUE TO INFRA-IOFPGA_CAPI_SERVER-3-IOFPGA_INTR : IOFPGA MIFPGA_CRCERR_INTR
Jun 09, 2020
- Cisco ASR 9000 Series Aggregation Services Routers
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5001
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5002
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5011
Known Affected Releases
NCS5k reload due to MIFPGA_CRCERR Interrupt Symptom: The NCS5k will reload with below admin level syslog which indicate MIFPGA encounters CRCERR INFRA-IOFPGA_CAPI_SERVER-3-IOFPGA_INTR : IOFPGA MIFPGA_CRCERR_INTR interrupt has asserted Incase of Satellite, NCS5k will reload without any error message on host/asr9k, need to Login to satellite/ncs5k to see aforementioned syslog. Conditions: This is SEU there is no specific condition for the occurrence.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases