Cisco Bug: CSCvj10605 - Disallow SSH v1 sessions with ssh server v2 command.
Jul 22, 2018
- Cisco Carrier Routing System
- Cisco NCS 6008 - 8-Slot Chassis
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Restrict v1 session attempts with ssh server v2 config applied. Symptom: SSH V1 sessions are allowed even if restricted to v2 alone using ssh server v2 cmd. Conditions: ssh server v2 cmd configured on box is not restricting v1 sessions.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases