Cisco Bug: CSCvj00559 - TC core dump during shutdown while unconfigured rooms are being destroyed
May 15, 2018
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 10.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: TC core dump during shutdown while unconfigured rooms are being destroyed Conditions: TC is shutting down, and destroyed almost all the rooms. Timeout of 5 mins config wait ran out for one room (Jabber client gave up on room creation, sends his presence-unavailable to room and does not send config) - packet was pushed to a room's queue, but listener-objects of that room were already destroyed, and Thread cored.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases