Cisco Bug: CSCvi96502 - WS-C3850-48XS-S interface up/down delay with 48 SFP module inserted.
Apr 18, 2019
- Cisco Catalyst 3850 Series Switches
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-8X24PD-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQM-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-12X48UR-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-32XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24U-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-F-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PDM-E Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: WS-C3850-48XS-S interface up/down delay with 48 SFP module inserted. Conditions: +there are 48 ports. +insert SFP modules into all interfaces. +then connect any of interface to a random device. +there would have a delay on the interface up/down. the delay is about 17 seconds.
Related Community Discussions
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases