Cisco Bug: CSCvi95533 - Incorrect presence status due to jabber:x:delay tag added by router
Jan 04, 2019
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM & Presence Service
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager IM and Presence Service Version 11.5
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Incorrect presence status in 11.5.1 SU4 Conditions: Two presence packets with different presence status, but the same timestamp in tag <x from="email@example.com/composed" stamp="20180328T17:07:22" xmlns="jabber:x:delay" /> reach client one after another. Since this timestamp is the same, client can choose either the first one or the second one and that can result in incorrect presence status displayed in client. This tag is appended by XCP router in 11.5.1 SU4.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases