Cisco Bug: CSCvi94868 - ACR: SipParams_removeParam Line: 550
Jun 15, 2018
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Expressway reports an application error, and the process internal application restarts automatically. An alarm is raised reporting that an unexpected software error was detected. 1) Application failed - ACR: SipParams_removeParam:550 or 2) Application failed - An unexpected software error was detected in app[xxxx]: SIGSEGV (address not mapped to object) @0x0000000000000058 This applicaiton restart may raise other alarm about unexpected software error following it. Conditions: Enabled MRA solution and OAuth with refresh ( Authorize by OAuth token with refresh: On).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases