Cisco Bug: CSCvi93365 - The purge of historical tables to skip the last hour
Sep 28, 2018
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.0(1)
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.0(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: The purge of historical tables to skip the last hour. When we try to purge the data older than Jun 01 00:00:00, it will skip the last hour. Apr 11 10:56:54.023 JST %MCVD-PURGING-7-UNK:Manual/Schedule: Purging data older than Wed Jun 01 00:00:00 JST 2016 file tail activelog /uccx/log/db/uccxspl.trace ... trace expression :2018-04-11 10:57:09.000 Purge iteration from: 2016-05-31 22:00:00 trace expression :2018-04-11 10:57:09.000 Purge iteration till: 2016-05-31 23:00:00 >>>>>>> 23:00:00 - 00:00:00 is missing! trace expression :2018-04-11 10:57:09.000 Purging Complete Conditions: Performed Purge Now in CCX admin.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases