Cisco Bug: CSCvi92194 - many secondes connectivity issue with SPAN configuration after one of dual-home fex's NIF is pulled.
Sep 24, 2018
- Cisco Nexus 9000 Series Switches
- Cisco Nexus 3548 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3548-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9516 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396PX Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3064 Switch
- Cisco Nexus 3132Q-V Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92304QC Switch
- Cisco Nexus 92160YC-X Switch
- Cisco Nexus 9396TX Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: many secondes connectivity issue with SPAN configuration after one of dual-home fex's NIF is pulled. Conditions: N9K-1===N9K-2 \ / FEX 1.SPAN configuration on N9K-2's parent port or vlan. 2.packets from N9K2's uplink through N9K-2 and FEX to the FEX's HIFs. 3.many seconds packet loss has been occurred after the NIC cable/SFP is pulled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases