Cisco Bug: CSCvi88482 - OSPF SSPF/SRTE: On ABR when TE disabled & enabled on areas, strict spf flag stays disabled in SRTE.
Dec 09, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UN-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24U-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48P-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-32QC-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FS-S Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When TE is disabled and enabled on OSPF ABR, the TE still shows that the areas are not enabled for strict capability though the areas are enabled for strict sid. Conditions: ABR has two areas. TE is disabled and enabled.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases