Cisco Bug: CSCvi83999 - The coherent NC55-6X200-DWDM-S LC ports may not come up after a SMU install
Apr 19, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5500 Series
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5508
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Hundred Gig Interfaces may not come up after a SMU install on NC55-6X200-DWDM-S cards. Conditions: After installing/deactivating ncs5500-dpa-fwding SMU's, Hundred Gig Interfaces remain in a DOWN state on NC55-6X200-DWDM-S cards.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases