Cisco Bug: CSCvi71194 - 882x phone does not send TLS 1.2 packet for dot1x authentication
Dec 07, 2018
- Cisco IP Phone 8800 Series
- Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821-EX
- Cisco Wireless IP Phone 8821
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: An 882x phone will not send a TLS version 1.2 packet for dot1x authentication. If radius server is not accepting TLS version 1.0 packets, the phone will never pass radius authentication. Conditions: Dot1x authentication.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases