Cisco Bug: CSCvi66347 - Customer created certificates prevent clustering
Mar 12, 2019
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server (VCS)
- Cisco TelePresence Video Communication Server Model
- Cisco Expressway
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Clustering doesn't work with self signed certificates created by EJBCA. Expressway web GUI shows peer certificate invalid and clustering failed. Conditions: When certificates created using EJBCA.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases