Cisco Bug: CSCvi62764 - OSPF SSPF/SRTE: absolute value configured for the SRTE tunnel not configured by OSPF.
Dec 09, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48U-A Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-16X-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-12X48UQ-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UXM-A Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24TD-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A Switch
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series IOS XE SD-WAN
- Cisco Catalyst 9300-48UN-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: SRTE tunnel configured with absolute metric is not honored by OSPF. Conditions: SRTE tunnel configured with absolute metric is not honored by OSPF.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases