Cisco Bug: CSCvi60913 - FTD deployment failing due to "address-pool in use"
Jan 11, 2019
- Cisco Firepower Management Center
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8260
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 7050
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8360
- Cisco Firepower Management Center 2500
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8120
- Cisco AMP 8150
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8130
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8350
- Cisco FirePOWER Appliance 8140
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: FTD deployment failure causing a rollback and an outage when Remote Access VPN is configured on the FTD and address pool used in RAVPN configuration has been changed and this change is deployed to the device. Conditions: If there is an existing anyconnect connection on the device and we try to remove the address-pool and push the following command via FMC, "no address-pool in use", then the deployment fails causing a rollback which eventually causes outage.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases