Cisco Bug: CSCvi60117 - entSensorScale for rx power is in mAmps instead of units - XR rel 6.2
Sep 29, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5500 Series
- Cisco Network Convergence System 5508
- Cisco IOS XR Software
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: CISCO-ENTITY-SENSOR-MIB::entSensorScale value for Rx power in milli(8) instead of units(9) Conditions: This problem is seen on NCS5500 platform in release 6.2 and above (e.g. 6.2.25).
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases