Cisco Bug: CSCvi60093 - FPD Need Upgrade/Downgrade flag not set with 13.8 BIOS and 6.1.2 Software
Jun 05, 2018
- Cisco Network Convergence System 1000 Series
- Cisco IOS XR Software
- Cisco Network Convergence System 1002
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: NCS1002 box goes for reload for every 10 mins due to incompatibility between XR-SW version and BIOS version. Conditions: Will land into this case by any of below situation, 1. Moving controller card from a box running 631(or above) to a box running 612 2. After doing SU from 612 to 631 (or above) and forgets to do 'install commit' and proceeds with FPD upgrade and then reload the box, which makes box move back to 612. 3. Do SU from 631(or above) to 612.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases