Cisco Bug: CSCvi59290 - Memory leak with "show chunk brief"
Jul 27, 2018
- Cisco IOS
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-24PDM-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-32XS-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 9410R Switch
- Cisco 4221 Integrated Services Router
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-24P-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3650-48FQM-L Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-32QC-E Switch
- Cisco Catalyst 3850-48XS-F-S Switch
- Cisco Catalyst C9500-48Y4C-A Switch
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: Memory leak with "show chunk brief" Conditions: Memory leak is observed after running "show chunk brief" command.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases