Cisco Bug: CSCvi52803 - RpdInfo and DevCoresConnected cannot be pulled after LC Switchover till the standby LC booting up
Mar 28, 2019
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP2)
- Cisco ASR 1002-HX Router
- Cisco ASR 1001-HX Router
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
- Cisco ASR 1000 Series Route Processor (RP3)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: docsRphyRpdDevInfoTable and docsRphyRpdDevCoresConnectedTable cannot be pulled after LC Switchover till the standby LC booting up, it will take about 5 mins after LC switchover. Conditions: LC Switchover.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases