Cisco Bug: CSCvi51032 - UCM Errors - ubr_ucm_show_controller_cmd() Err: Invalid slot:1, subslot:0
Jul 27, 2018
- Cisco cBR Series Converged Broadband Routers
- Cisco cBR-8 Converged Broadband Router
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: ubr_ucm_show_controller_cmd() Err: Invalid slot: Error message showing up in the log of the CBR. This is a Cosmetic error. Conditions: Problem seen with 16.7.1a code on CBR8.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases