Cisco Bug: CSCvi50994 - UCCX: Using the Always Use Prime Line parameter in CUCM may cause issues with Agent State.
Feb 05, 2019
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express
- Cisco Unified IP Interactive Voice Response (IVR) 11.6(1)
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 11.6(1)
Known Affected Releases
Symptom: When agent receives a call the agent goes to Not Ready- Non-ACD-Offhook even though the Change Agent State to Not Ready when Agent Busy on Non ACD Line is disabled and when the call is finished the agent remains in Not-Ready state even the Automatic available option is enabled. Conditions: Always Use Prime Line parameter enabled on CUCM, and IPCC line being the first line.
Bug details contain sensitive information and therefore require a Cisco.com account to be viewed.
Bug Details Include
- Full Description (including symptoms, conditions and workarounds)
- Known Fixed Releases
- Related Community Discussions
- Number of Related Support Cases